We’re taking a team of seven to Malawi this year. We are so excited to have such a diverse and committed group of people joining us for our 2018 mission trip.
Here are a few details about our trip.
- Dates: June 27—July 14, 2018
- Location: Zowe, Malawi – located in Mzimba District in North Malawi. This is a very undeveloped area where Pamoza has been working for over 10 years.
- What We Will Be Doing:
- Assisting with medical services and other activities the community is already working on
- Understanding community challenges and dynamics through household visits and hands-on experience
- Working with field volunteers and staff on various activities including Christian outreach, agriculture, and education
- Helping to launch a tailoring program for women in Zowe
- Other activities based on skills and interests of team members
- How you can support:
- Pray for us (view our specific itinerary and how you can pray)
- Donate to support one of our team members. We are also collecting reading glasses and some prescription glasses.
- Follow the team to Malawi and back (stay tuned for blog pages for each of our team members so you can read about their experiences while they are in Malawi)
We will continue to update this page with more information. Stay tuned.
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO OF OUR PAST MISSION TRIPS TO MALAWI